Anne and I took 5 phenomenal days off with two of our horses in an incredible New York State Park Campground dedicated exclusively to Horses and Riders.
We rode for a couple of hours each day in blissful tranquility.
The problem with that though, is that one quickly loses the edge that can be created only through anger.
But not to fear: In this day and age, anger at the schmucks who govern and manage our society comes far too easy.
In today’s Galganov Dot Com Radio show I deal with:
1) Our trip away with our horses.
2) The debacle that is the Middle East and Islamism.
3) The Iranian nuclear threat.
4) The charges and accusations against Carl Rove.
5) The price and cost of fuel.
6) And the hypocrisy of Bob Geldoff’s Live 8 Concerts.
The Broadcast is approximately 25 minutes.